Molex's MX120G connector system is a highly compact, sealed, wire-to-wire and wire-to-board family of interconnects that delivers optimal performance especially in wet, high-vibration, and wide-operating-temperature conditions. Designed for rugged, harsh-environment non-automotive applications, the IP67-rated, MX120G interconnect system is a more reliable and less expensive solution to pre-crimped wire-seal alternatives.
The MX120G wire-to-wire and wire-to-board receptacles feature a single-piece pre-assembly comprising of a high-temperature connector housing, male silicone seal, and a seal cap for strain relief, pre-assembled and ready for easy crimp insertion. Standard through-hole male headers have a 3.20 mm pitch footprint.
- Reduced 3.20 mm (mating) pitch design offers significant space reduction for the same circuit density offered by some other makers
- High-vibration resistance up to 10 G acceleration secures mating in high-vibration environments and applications
- Meets IP67 ratings with wide operating temperature range of -40°C to +105°C; provides complete protection of connector against dust and water (up to 1 m depth) and other defined conditions of pressure and time
- Single-piece construction of the female receptacle comprising a pre-assembled connector housing with matte silicone seal and seal-cap provides greater applied labor and process cost savings
- Durable silicone seals are more able to withstand higher temperatures than ordinary Nitrile-rubber seals
- Transportation: buses, motorcycles and scooters
- Agriculture and worksite vehicles: utility vehicles, tractors, combines and riding lawnmowers
- Recreational vehicles: snowmobiles, golf carts, and jet skis
- Industrial: construction equipment, marine equipment, oil and gas installations
- Exterior LED lighting: Traffic lights and overhead street lights
- Medical: splash-proof medical equipment